Monday, January 5, 2015

Heartstrings Workshop on the Go

Happy Monday!  I hope that you had a fun weekend.  I am so glad that you stopped by today!!

  The Heartstrings Workshop on the Go has such great card patterns along with a beautiful stamp set.  One of my customers asked me to design the Heartstrings Workshop on the Go with the included patterns and stamp set using with the colors cranberry, black, and white daisy.  In the top row of the photo are the cards designed just as shown in the Workshop on the Go.  The bottom row is how I changed them for my customer.


One of the things I love about the Workshops on the Go is that you can alter them to it your needs.  I also think that this workshop would be great for birthday, anniversary, and thank you cards.

This is what is included in Heartstrings Workshop on the Go:


Workshops on the Go® Heartstrings Cardmaking Kit Contents:
1 – My Acrylix® Heartstrings Workshop Stamp Set (D-size)
1 – Heartstrings B&T Duos™ Paper
4 – Cardstock Sheets (1 Glacier, 1 Pixie, 1 Whisper, 1 White Daisy)
15 – White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
1 – Pixie Extra Thick Twine (Z3035)
1 – Stuck on You Puffies (Z3037)
1 – Instructional Brochure
Featured Colors: Glacier, Lagoon, Pixie, Slate, Whisper, White Daisy
Use the material and instructions in this kit to create 15 beautiful cards (5 each of 3 designs)!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love what you did with it!

Jeanie B said...

Brenda - I love the colors you used! They really make the design pop and the cards look more "Valentine-y". Thanks

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...