Thursday, January 1, 2015

National Papercrafting Month, Year >> Noted, and FABULOUS Hostess Rewards!

Happy New Year, dear friends!  I wish all good things and many blessings in 2015!

I can't wait to tell you about the January special, Year >> Noted.  
I have had this in my hot little hands for a few weeks, and it has been hard not to tell you all about it!


In celebration of National Papercrafting Month, Close To My Heart invites you to reflect on the things that make you who you are and on what you want to accomplish in the coming months. Then, with the help of the Year >> Noted paper kit, record your experiences and goals! During the month of January, with a qualifying purchase of $50, you are eligible to purchase the exclusive Year >> Noted paper kit (which has a retail value of over $24) for only $5—that’s over 80% off retail! Or, for an additional $5, you can order the Year >> Noted paper kit with an accompanying My Creations™ kraft mini book. The paper kit for both options includes a C-size stamp set, stickers, cardstocks, and B&T Duos™ papers, all specially designed to coordinate with the My Creations™ kraft mini book so you can have a yearlong scrapbooking experience. This means you will receive over $34 worth of product for only $10 if you purchase the kit with the accompanying mini book! Remember, this deal is only available for January, so make sure to get your own Year >> Noted paper kit today for the perfect start to a crafty year!

Let me show you what I've done with the cover of my kraft mini book.


I paired this book and exclusive paper with the Hopscotch Picture My Life cards - perfect!  In the month ahead, I will share the inside pages as well as a layout and some cards that I made.  But don't wait!  Run over to my website and grab yours today!!

But that's not the only special this month!!


During the month of January, all Gatherings that reach $350 or higher will be eligible to receive up to 50% more Hostess Rewards! This means an additional $30, giving you the opportunity to earn up to $230 or more in select free products. This offer is only available during January and is the ideal pairing for your National Papercrafting Month Gatherings, so join in the celebration and watch your earnings grow!

Are you running short on time in January?  That's okay!!  I can easily set up an online Gathering for you so that you can reap the same Hostess Rewards!  If you are local and would like to have an in-home Gathering, please let me know!  I would love to show your friends and family what is new with Close To My Heart!!

What a fantastic month for shopping with Close To My Heart!!

I want to invite you to come back this evening to check out the Rose Blossom Blog Hop to get to know the Stamp of the Month, This Moment.  I know my team has some amazing projects to share!!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...