Thursday, January 1, 2015

Rose Blossom Stamp of the Month Blog Hop


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  We are going to share the Stamp of the Month, This Moment.  I know my team members have fantabulous artwork to share with you!  Now this hop is a big circle so no matter where you start, you can follow the loop.  In case you get lost, I've got a list of the seven blogs at the bottom of this post.

We will be celebrating our 25th wedding anniversary this year, and this stamp set along with Heartstrings was perfect for a mini album of our years together.  I don't really know the name of this  type of album.  I had a template album sitting on my shelf and really liked the style.


Don't you like the way it flaps one way and the other at the same time?  I'll share the cover as well as the inside so that you can see how I've used the stamp set.


I used black archival ink to stamp so that the black would be a rich color.










Here is the stamp of the month so that you can see the whole gorgeous set.  As always, the stamp of the month is just $5 with a $50 purchase.  



Now it's time for you to hop over to Lynn's blog.  You are going to find something amazing over there!!  As you hop, I know everyone would really appreciate a little love in the comments!!


Pin It

11 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

This album is so beautiful! What a wonderful way to preserve such precious memories.

Unknown said...

Oh my gosh I love the album and pictures! Beautiful! What a beautiful couple too!

Lynn said...

The album itself is amazing! I was so into looking at all the photos of you two lovebirds that I will have to go back and take a closer look at the engineering of the album. How fun to see all those photos of you through the years. Love that you had them all done in black/white. Truly a gift "straight from the heart".

Tamytha said...

This project is beyond creative and beyond gorgeous! It blows me away! What a beautiful tribute to a beautiful couple. In case I miss it, happy 25th anniversary! :)

Barbara said...

This is so amazing! The pictures are awesome too!

Unknown said...

This is awesome Brenda! Love the pics of you and Jerry in your younger years! haha! Great little album!

Papercrafting with Doreen said...

This is gorgeous! Thanks for sharing

Marg Van Patten said...

OMGosh! First off ... I had so much fun looking at the photos. You and Jerry are simply so adorable and, to this day so in love! I actually had to go through the project pics two more times in order to take in the album itself. It's just so beautiful. The use of b&w photos with Heartstrings is perfect ... just like you and Jerry!

Kim Hill said...

What a beautiful album! Love seeing the pictures and the presentation is gorgeous. How about a little tutorial on how you made it.... 😃

Unknown said...

This is so beautiful! Do you have instructions for how to make the album? I love it!

Helen Gullett said...

Such a sweet album that full of wonderful memories! Thank you the inspirations!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...