Wednesday, March 11, 2015

Get Ready to Blossom!!

I have been talking about the March special here and on my Facebook page. (If you need refreshing, I have more information at the bottom of this post.  Over the next week, I want to start showing some of the products that are in the New Consultant kit.  I know you are all anxious to see some sneak peeks!  Today I have the first of three cards from the Blossom Workshop on the Go...and boy, is it cute!!


What a fun card!!  I love these Popsicles, and their bright, cheery spring colors!!  You will be able to buy these products, guess what?  Everything you need to create this card (and four more just like it) is in the Cardmaking Consultant Kit!  In the next two days I will show you the other two cards in the workshop.  While you are waiting to see those, I'm going to tell you more about the Cardmaking Consultant Kit and remind you of our awesome special.


CONTENTS OF THE CARDMAKER’S NEW CONSULTANT KIT INCLUDE:
  • Annual Inspirations (qty. 5)
  • Seasonal Expressions 2 (qty. 15)
  • Close To My Heart Cardstock Color Sampler (W471)
  • Close To My Heart Paper Fundamentals Sampler (W1133)
  • Annual Inspirations B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1130)
  • Seasonal Expressions 2 B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1135)
  • Petite Perks Incentive Stamp Set (W2031, qty. 5)
  • Workshops on the Go® Blossom Cardmaking Kit (G1095)
  • Jackson B&T Duos™ Bulk Pack (BULK367)
  • Oceanside Sequins (Z3041)
  • Durables Triangle Studs (Z1928)
  • Teal Shimmer Trim (Z1918)
  • Gold Polka-Dot Washi Tape (Z1920)
  • Honey Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2162)
  • Smoothie Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2196)
  • Pear Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2197)
  • Archival Black Exclusive Inks™ Pad (44751)
  • My Acrylix™ Dizzy Circles (C1610)
  • My Acrylix™ Wavy Blooms (D1651)
  • My Acrylix™ Finding the Words (D1646)
  • 1" × 3½" My Acrylix™ Block (Y1002)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix™ Block (Y1006)
  • ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Golden Yellow Marker (Z2452)
  • ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Cherry Pink Marker (Z2450)
  • ShinHan™ Touch Twin™ Sap Green Marker (Z2463)
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254)
  • My Creations™ Hip Pics Album (Z1956)
  • 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151)
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836)
  • My Acrylix™ Stamp Scrubber (Z1782)
  • My Acrylix™ Spritz Cleaner (1778)
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512)
  • Sponge (Z697), Liquid Glass (Z679)
  • Ranger™ White Super Fine Embossing Powder (Z2068)
  • VersaMark™ Ink Pad Tsukineko™ (Z891)
  • Watercolor Pencils (3505)
  • Cello Bags (W1152, qty. 25)


3 comments:

Unknown said...

What a lovely card!

Casandra Bennett said...

I love the colors in Blossom. Just received my first order two days ago. Hoping for play time today. Thanks for sharing. Your artwork is always so lovely.

Unknown said...

I just made that cute card. I love the Card Kit- can't wait to start teaching it. FUN, FUN, FUN!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...