Tuesday, March 10, 2015

By the Seaside

I wanted to create a new layout for my shadow bow frame, and I have wanted to scrap this photo.  So I set my work aside for a bit, stopped everything, and created! 
(P.S. This is one of the many reasons I love being a full-time Close To My Heart consultant!)


I love Seaside paper, the complements, and the assortment.  It's all very subtle and makes me feel the calm of the sea.  This day in Hawaii was such a beautiful day.  We started the day in the ocean, and we ended the day sitting by the ocean watching the moonlight and waves.  It was the perfect day!

I used two stamp sets for this page.  One is the retired Trinity alphabet, and that is how I stamped the date.  The other stamp is an exclusive that CTMH sent as a gift for earning this marvelous trip!  I created a cluster of sea creatures that follows the tone of the paper.



Thanks for stopping in today!  I so appreciate your visits!!
Pin It

1 comment:

Morgan Vogt said...

Gorgeous layout, oh queen of the clusters. :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...