Friday, March 6, 2015

Hopscotch Mini Album - Order Your Kit Today!

I made one of these albums with Heartstrings, and I had so many requests for how to make it, that I thought I would put together a class using the fabulous Hopscotch paper.  Hopscotch is only available through the end of March, so this is a great opportunity to make something and get it while it lasts!!


With this kit, you will receive:
  • Step by step photo instructions of each page and covers (directions will be e-mailed in PDF format)
  • Pre-cut cardstock and Hopscotch paper
  • Full package of Hopscotch complements
  • 1 yard of Flaxen Extra Thick Twine
This is a pattern that you will use over and over with ease!


CLOSE TO MY HEART CONSULTANT OFFER:
If you are a Close To My Heart consultant, simply place an order of $10 or more on my website, e-mail your CTMH website (girlygirlrose43@msn.com), and I will send you the directions!
Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Is it possible to have the instructions....I am in Australia and cannot purchase from you....or is there a link to the how too

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...