Wednesday, April 8, 2015

Blossom Meets Artfully Sent

In case you hadn't noticed, April the month I am showing off Blossom.  I love this paper.  The subtle patterns and textures of this paper make it a pleasure to work with.

Do you have a friends that may be having some tough days?  I think she would like to find this card in her mailbox.


This is an Artfully Sent butterfly card, and I've added some extra butterflies.  It's like a big dose of Spring!  I cut the base twice - once in glacier cardstock, and once in floral Blossom paper.  This allows me to have a big double butterfly.  Isn't that fun?


I hope that you are having a wonderfully blessed Spring day.  Thank you for stopping by today!!

Pin It

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...