Monday, April 6, 2015

Happy Everything

I love the new Operation Smile stamp set.  
It's called Happy Everything, and it contains some great stamps!



I paired the stamp set with Blossom paper and complements. This is GORGEOUS paper!


Don't you love the mixed fonts and happy sayings?  Happy Everything is $17.95, and $3.00 of the set goes to Operation Smile.

Close To My Heart is partnered with Operation Smile.  This is an organization that provides free, life changing surgeries that repair smiles.  Since 2008, Close To My Heart has provided support to change the lives of over 1500 children!  Your purchases with Close To My Heart make the difference in the life of a child!!

Pin It

4 comments:

Joey said...

Brenda this is stunning, gorgeous colour tones. Jo x

Morgan Vogt said...

I loved that you used the stamp set sentiment on a Complements sticker - gorgeous card!

Alyson Mayo said...

Love this paper, love your ideas, LOVE everything about this gorgeous card!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Brenda! Whoever is the recipient of this card will feel so happy! A definite day brightener.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...