Tuesday, April 21, 2015

Jackson Scrapbook Pages

It's time to tell you about my May Scrapbook Pages using Jackson.  This month you'll see rugged and masculine pages perfect for outdoor photos!




I will be mailing the pre-cut, pre-stamped pages on Monday, May 11th.  
The kit options are as follows:
  • Kit #1 - Jackson Paper, Jackson Stickers, Jackson Assortment - $25.00
  • Kit #2 - Jackson Paper, Jackson Stickers, Jackson Assortment, Teal Shimmer Trim, Oceanside Sequins - $35.00
  • Kit #3 - Jackson Workshop on the Go, Jackson Stickers, Teal Shimmer Trim, Oceanside sequins - $50.00
($6.00 will be added at the checkout for shipping your kit.



Jackson Club Options

CONSULTANT OPTION

If you are a Close To My Heart consultant, you may buy my files for this workshop.  The files include cutting guides, directions, and supply list,  There is also a liberal consultant release on the files.  YOU MUST INCLUDE YOUR CONSULTANT WEBSITE IN THE NOTES.


I can't wait to get photos on these pages this summer!  They are perfect for those summer vacations!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Beautiful pages. I especially love all of the white space in layout #1.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...