Wednesday, April 22, 2015

Friends Fur-Ever

I love the new stamp set Friendly Pets.  Of course, I have a dog and cat, so it's perfect for me!


My cat is pretty crazy.  So I wanted a crazy mix of colors and patterns for this card.  The paper is from the Whimsy Paper Fundamentals collection.  I stamped this cat in black archival and then colored her with alcohol markers.  I used the colorless blender to add shadows to her fur.

So there you have it...a pretty crazy mix of patterns and colors from me today!  Thanks so much for stopping by!

Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Your kitty is colored beautifully! Meow!

Morgan Vogt said...

So cute! And I love how you use the Paper Fundamentals - always so inspirational!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...