Monday, April 20, 2015

Viva!

I came across some scraps from an exclusive paper packet that CTMH gave us at Convention in 2013.  The theme of Convention was Viva, and along with this paper packet, they gave us an exclusive stamp set.  I loved them both, and after completing the workshop, I saved every single scrap.  I am so glad because I was able to create the cheery card today!  My inspiration came from a pattern at Sketch-N-Scrap.


I used honey, cranberry, and smokey plum ink to stamp the flowers, shorter banner, and the word.  I added some bling gems to the middle of the flowers to finish them.

It's always so fun to come across something you didn't know you had!

I am also going to enter this into the Heart 2 Heart challenge (What a Wonderful World) because I am oh, so grateful, that there are flowers.  I love to grow them, I love to create them, and I love to stamp them, and I really love wearing them.  Yep, what a wonderful world!

Pin It

13 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

This is such a cheery card, sure to put a smile on the recipient's face! Love your flowers and background! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! Good to "see" you again, we love your work!

Nikka Geers said...

What a fun paper pack. Love your take on this weeks challenge. Thanks for sharing with us at Heart 2 Heart.

Lauren said...

I love the mustard yellow and purple together, and your layering is perfect. Thanks for joining us at H2H challenges this week!

Unknown said...

Very fun! I love this philosophy too!

M said...

great card!Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Kerry said...

A truly beautiful card! The bright and fun card will surely brighten anyone's day. Thanks for sharing with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Unknown said...

Cute card! I love the flowers! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Chelle (PhotoArt/MaybeCreative) said...

That just pops. Thanks for joining us at Sketch n Scrap.

Kelly said...

Absolutely gorgeous card! Love those colors and flowers! Thanks for playing along with Sketch N Scrap! :)

Sura said...

Beautiful card! Thank you for joining us at Sketch N Scrap.
Surama

Brandi said...

Wow I love your card. I love the colours, the flowers, everything! Thanks for playing along with Heart 2 Heart Challenges (H2H)!

Brandi R
DT member H2H
crzy4scrapbooking.blogspot.ca

Marie-Christine Denis Mixed Média said...

Beautiful card! Thanks to joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Unknown said...

Beautiful card and color combination! Thanks for playing along at sketch n scrap!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...