Wednesday, April 1, 2015

Rose Blossom Blog Hop and the April Stamp of the Month


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  Now this hop is a big circle, so you can just follow the hop from blog to blog.  If you should get lost, there is a list of blogs at the bottom of this post.  Today we want to show you the April Stamp of the Month - Typed Note.

I spent last weekend at a retreat with many of the Rose Blossoms.  I love those girls, and we had an amazing weekend!!  Kimberly, our Pacemaker sister, and my dear friend came from Colorado to scrap with us.  I wanted to put that to paper right away!


This gorgeous paper is called Blossom, and I love the colors!!  I used a simple Reflections layout because I wanted the photo to take center stage.  I used the Blossom Complements to create that lovely flower!  I'll show you the stamps I used from the Stamp of the Month:


I used the typewriter, xoxo, and sentiment.  It's super easy to make the typing paper simply by stamping that portion of the stamp twice, cutting it out, and give the top one a little bend.

Now it's time to head to Lynn's blog!  I know you are in for a treat!

Brenda - YOU ARE HERE!!

Always just $5 with a $50 purchase!


Pin It

10 comments:

Barbara said...

This is beautiful and flawless! Love it Brenda!

Morgan Vogt said...

What a beautiful layout! You know, I never thought to pair this stamp set with Blossom, but boy does it look adorable with it.

Kristine Porter said...

Oh, I just love this! Lovely paper and a lovely layout! That stamp is jus perfect, too!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Brenda! Love the border stamp mixed in too!

Lynn said...

The Queen of Clusters strikes again! I hope you are stocking up on those Blossom Complements as you are doing so many pretty things with them. Love this photo in black and white and how you used the typewriter image as an accent. The way the paper pops up a bit is a great touch.

Kim Hill said...

Love this layout! That's such a great picture of you and Kimberly!

Marg Van Patten said...

Perfection! Love the pairing of this stamp set with Blossom, your signature cluster, and the b&w photo.
Most of all I love the heart and story behind this page. It was a joy to have spent a few days with the two of you! Thanks for always telling your story with such beauty and style.

Unknown said...

A beautiful layout featuring two beautiful ladies...inside and out!

Unknown said...

Just stunning Brenda! Love this picture of you two. Great friends and it shows in your smiles. The black and white is awesome with Blossom and the typing paper cut out is so darned cute. Such nice work...love your Blog posts~!

Unknown said...

I love how you found a way to feature this set on a scrapbook page! I love the set but really only thought about it with respect to making cards.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...