Wednesday, April 15, 2015

Rose Blossom Blog Hop - Seasonal Expressions Volume 2


Welcome to the Rose Blossoms Blog Hop!  I want to tell you how much I appreciate that you stop in on the 1st and 15th to see what we have created or you!  I know you are going to see a whole lot of amazing on this hop!

If you are already following our circle, you should have come from Cathy's very creative blog.  If your are starting here, this is a great big circle, so you can just keep clicking through.  If you should get lost, the list of blogs is at the bottom of this post.

Today we are bringing you ideas with new product from the Seasonal Expressions Volume 2 Idea Book.  If you haven't seen it yet, please feel free to contact me or one of the amazing consultants on the hop.  We would love to help you get your hands on it!

I was thrilled as could be to open the book and see a stamp set with a coffee cup!!  So I chose to pair Treats of Friendship with one of the new papers called Jackson.


I used Jackson Picture My Life cards to create the background, border strip, and the tag for sentiment stamp.  (As you look through your Picture My Life cards, don't forget that you they work great for cards!)  I stamped the coffee cups in three different papers from Jackson, cut them out, and pieced them together.  I finished off the card with some glacier twine.

Now it's time  to hop over to Lynn's blog.  I am certain she has some kraft-y fun to share with you!  Here are the list of blogs should you get lost:

Brenda - YOU ARE HERE!

Pin It

8 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

Gorgeous card - I love all the paper piecing!! And I love that you used coffee beans in your photo. :)

Unknown said...

I love this card. The PML cards are so versatile. I just discovered how fun it is to cut them up!

Unknown said...

So creative Brenda. Love how you used Jackson with this adorable stamp set. Love it!

Unknown said...

Such a beautiful card. This color combo makes me feel so peaceful and relaxed!

Barbara said...

Beautiful, as usual- love the coffee stamp set!

Mary Ellen Harrison abeautifulscrapbook@gmail.com said...

LOVE this card Brenda! Wow...just love it.

Lori said...

Love this!!!

Lynn said...

Wow, the fussy cutting on this card is perfection! I know you love your coffee so this is a really fun card for you. Love how you used Jackson with this stamp set.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...