Friday, May 15, 2015

A Taste of Summer with the Rose Blossoms


Welcome to the Rose Blossom Blog Hop!  I have to stop and tell you that the 1st and the 15th are so exciting for me!  I don't get to see my team's artwork until I go through the hop myself.  I am always in awe of their work!  This hop is a circle, so if you follow through you will end up back here at me.

Today we are showing you even more great examples of Taste of Summer,  Have you taken a look at this paper and stamp set?  (I'll remind you of what they look like at the end of the post.)


I love this photo of my sister, Patti, and her granddaughter, Ella.  Truly, it is "berry, berry" sweet so I am glad I had this paper to work with.  I misted my paper in a couple of spots (lower left and to the right of the photo) with a mixture of hollyhock re-inker and alcohol in my spray pen.  The banner and title are from Artbooking.  The strawberry stamp, paper, and colors are perfect for the photo!

Now it's time for you to move on in the hop (and me, too!):






Pin It

13 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

That banner, those berries, those little hearts, and of course Ella!! WOW ... So much to look at.

Lynn said...

Just beautiful Brenda!

Barbara said...

Precious!

Unknown said...

A cheery layout for those cheery smiles! Lovely!

Marg Van Patten said...

Every time you create with Miss Ella in mind the results are something special. You create with heart and it shows! You really brought out the girly-girl in this paper pack. Love those piggy-tails too!

Kim Hill said...

What a lovely layout! It is just perfect for little Ella, who is clearly Berry Berry Sweet! :-)

Unknown said...

Love the banner, no wait, love the WHOLE layout!!!

Alyson Mayo said...

This is such an adorable layout and all the small finishing touches - the banner, the wrapped twine, sprayed sections, etc. are what brings it all together. Plus the photo is just so perfect. Fabulous work, as always! So inspiring.

Morgan Vogt said...

So lovely, and I love all that pink!

Unknown said...

I know that every time I come to your blog I will see a project that I will want to sit and study. I love the angled banners, the shredded twine, the sparkle flourishes, and the soft title. You are so talented!

Unknown said...

So beautiful Brenda! What an inspiration your work is.

Shaunna Richards said...

Thank you so much for sharing your beautiful pages with all of us. I love receiving your blog posts and want to rush straight to my cropping table every time I see one of your fab layouts.

Unknown said...

Just gorgeous Brenda....your work is so artistic and always has me looking at all the details and ways you've made your layout or creation so beautiful. Your love of Ella and your Sissy shine through this layout.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...