Monday, May 18, 2015

Minnie Mouse Meets Taste of Summer

I think you will agree that Minnie Mouse is accessorized perfectly with Taste of Summer paper!


She's about as cute as can be, isn't she?  Let me tell you why I've used Minnie on this card.  Ten lovely Rose Blossoms are joining me at the Close To My Heart Convention in July at Disneyland (just 51 more days!!).  Each month I've been sending them cards to use as journaling spots on their scrapbook pages or in their My Crush book.  I am excited every year to go to Convention, and I hope that these little reminders each month help my girls stay excited, too!

Thanks for stopping in today!  I hope that you are having a great day!!

Pin It

3 comments:

Marilyn said...

Cute!!

Marg Van Patten said...

This made me giggle, then it reminded me of a spectacular trip we have coming up!

NJ Stamping Queen said...

Oh, how cute! Love it!
:) Marie

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...