Saturday, May 23, 2015

July Scrapbook Workshop - Brushed

Now that I gave you information about my Summer Workshops HERE, I am sharing each of them individually so that you get an idea of what you will learn.  Today I want to talk about July's Brushed.


This is just such beautiful paper, and I loved creating this layout from the Brushed Workshop on the Go.  I've added just a little bit extra to make this my own, and I hope that you will enjoy these techniques!

July 21st at 6:30 pm
Andover Senior Center - 1685 Crosstown Blvd NW; Andover
(Long distance will be mailed on July 22nd.)
Cost:  $25

Kit includes:
Brushed Paper Packet
Brushed Assortment
(1) Extra Sheet White Daisy
(1) Foot Topiary Striped Washi Tape
(108) Flamingo Dots
Necessary Die Cuts

My kits are pre-cut, and there will be a lot of extra paper in this kit!  Instructions will be e-mailed to you in PDF format.  If you come to class, you can print them out to use at class. 
As a bonus you will receive an extra layout pattern to use at your leisure with your extra paper.


Thanks for stopping in today!!
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...