Friday, May 22, 2015

June Scrapbook Workshop - Wanderful

Now that I gave you information about my Summer Workshops HERE, I want to share them individually so that you get an idea of what you will learn.  Let's start with June's Wanderful.


There's a lot going in with this Wanderful layout, and I have so many things to teach you!  The first thing I want you to understand is that you do not have to have pictures from other countries  to use this layout.  These would make wonderful layouts for the lake, a weekend trip away - wherever you want to relax and make memories.  I also think this would make a great graduation layout!

June 16th at 6:30 pm
Andover Senior Center - 1685 Crosstown Blvd NW; Andover
(Long distance will be mailed on June 17th.)
Cost:  $25

Kit includes:
Wanderful Paper Packet
Wanderful Stickers
(1) Extra Sheet Colonial White
(2) Yards Flaxen Twine
(1) Yard Black Striped Twill Ribbon
(54) Black & Grey Epoxy Bubbles
Necessary Die Cuts

My kits are pre-cut, and there will be a lot of extra paper in this kit!  Instructions will be e-mailed to you in PDF format.  If you come to class, you can print them out to use at class. 
As a bonus you will receive an extra layout pattern to use at your leisure with your extra paper.


Thanks so much for stopping in today!
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...