Monday, May 11, 2015

Just Sayin' Graduation Card

Within the next month, you probably know at least one person that is graduating.  I thought I should start making some graduation cards for you for inspiration.  I've used the May Stamp of the Month Just Sayin' for this card.


The other stamps I've used are Diploma Day (cap) and Just to Say (wishing you the best).  I've stamped everything with black archival ink because it leaves such a rich stamp.  The paper is from the Wanderful packet, and  my finishing touches are black shimmer trim, black arrow washi, flaxen twine, and some black sparkles.

Thanks for stopping in today!  I always love when you visit!!

Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I'm just sayin' that this (card) is cool!

Marg Van Patten said...

This card is a gift in itself! Love what you've been doing with Wanderful. So glad I took time to blog-read this morning!

Kim Hill said...

Love this card! The layers and textures are just awesome! You knocked it out of the park again, friend!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...