Thursday, May 7, 2015

Blossom Mini Note Card Kit

I was playing with paper at my craft desk, and I came up with this sweet little note card box.  I wanted to create a flap and belly band, and I like how this kit turned out!


This kit will be available through May 31st.  In the kit you will receive:
  • Pre-Cut Blossom paper to create 5 cards
  • (5)  3 x 3 envelopes with Blossom paper for the flaps
  • Two mini stamps to stamp your circles (Sprig Wreath and A Quick Hello)
  • Package of Glacier Twine
  • PDF step by step instructions
If you have these two stamp sets, you may purchase this kit without them.  Choose your kit below!  
These kits will start shipping on Monday, May 11th.


Blossom Mini Note Card Kit
Thanks for stopping in today!!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...