Friday, May 1, 2015

Rose Blossom Blog Hop - May Stamp of the Month


Welcome to the Rose Blossoms Blog Hop!  Because it's the first of the month, we are highlighting the May Stamp of the Month, Just Sayin'.  I LOVE, LOVE, LOVE this stamp of the month for scrapbooking, and I can't wait to show you my examples this month!

If you are already following our circle, you should have come from Mary's very creative blog, The Pixie Dust Playground.  If your are starting here, this is a great big circle, so you can just keep clicking through.  If you should get lost, the list of blogs is at the bottom of this post.


I still have some photos to scrap from the first Incentive Trip I earned with Close To My Heart.  And what a trip that was to the Mediterranean!  I've combined the Wanderful Workshop on the Go with the May Stamp of the Month.  This is going to be the scrapbook class I teach in June, so I will be telling you more about this layout in a week or so.  For now I want to show you some close-ups of the stamp of the month so that you can see how fun it makes a layout!  I've used almost all of the stamps!


As always, the Stamp of the Month is just $5 with a $50 purchase.


Now it's time to move on to Marg, and I know she's got something amazing to show you!  If you get lost along the way, here's our circle:

Brenda - YOU ARE HERE

Thanks for stopping in today for our May Stamp of the Month blog hop!

Pin It

9 comments:

Morgan Vogt said...

Oh my goodness, this layout is awesome! There are so many cool details. I love this layout!!

Marg Van Patten said...

Spectacular! I really love how this layout flows from the top left to the lower right. It has a sort of architect structure that goes with the photos so well. And of course, your cluster are perfection!

Unknown said...

Your combination of the Wanderful paper packet and the SOM are a match made in heaven. And those photos...oh, those photos!

Barbara said...

Love the layout! Your details never cease to amaze me!

Amy Moore said...

Your layout is awesome. I love the combination {sotm with Wanderful} and arrangement! Your work is so inspiring!

Lynn said...

LOVE! What beautiful photos and your use of the SOTM is inspiring.

Kim Hill said...

Love this layout!

Unknown said...

LOVE this layout....the perfect match of the May SOTM and Wanderful for your trip. All the little details are so fun. Beautiful Brenda!

Shelly Nemitz said...

I love how you tucked these stamps in here and there among all kinds of other amazing elements. It's like a game to find them all and each one is in the perfect place. You're the queen of stamping!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...