Friday, May 1, 2015

Taste of Summer - May Special


(SUPER CUTE baby layout at the bottom, so be sure to read all the way to the end!)

Celebrate National Scrapbooking Month during the month of May with our exclusive mouthwatering Taste of Summer paper packet.  And best of all?  This gorgeous paper packet is only $8.95! That's just $0.75 per sheet!!  Featuring bold, vibrant colors, this exclusive paper packet is perfect to pair with your sweet summery memories! 

Best of all, there is a sweet matching stamp set that is available only in May that coordinates perfectly with this paper packet!


I could not resist this paper and stamp set - I love it!!  I've got loads of  artwork to share with you throughout the month, and I will be having two Taste of Summer classes.  One class is two 2-page layouts, and the other class is 18 cards.  Watch for that announcement next week!  Here is the first of the two layouts that I made for the layout class.  


Can you even stand how cute this little girl is?  I love her to pieces, and she was the perfect subject for this paper.  The stamps were the embellishments for this page.  I used a few sequins and a little bit of twine, but otherwise the paper and stamp have done everything!  I can't wait to teach this class!

Thanks for stopping in!  Be sure to come back tomorrow night for the Rose Blossom blog hop.  We are going to show you the May stamp of the month!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...