Thursday, June 18, 2015

Every Accomplishment

I needed a congratulations card this morning, and I couldn't help but think of this dimensional element from the Chalk it Up Complements.


I spritzed my white daisy background with a mixture of lagoon re-inker and alcohol.  Such a great effect to match this sentiment.  

I am a firm believer in just doing it.  

We can sit for days, weeks, months - and even years - wondering what might be if we try something.  We can imagine the outcome - good or bad.  

However, that's all it is.  

Simply our imagination.  

Unless we take the steps to try, we might never know what our greatest accomplishment can be!  

I live my life this way, I parent this way, and I lead my team this way.  

What have you been wanting to try?  Let me encourage you to "just do it."

And if you feel like sharing what going to try, please let me know.  I am pretty good cheerleader! 

Pin It

5 comments:

Unknown said...

Your card is so awesome and the words on your post really hit home. You are so right. You need to take chances and not be afraid of failure or you will never experience life to it's fullest. Thanks for the reminder. You are a wonderful leader!

Unknown said...

I need to frame this and put it on my office/studio wall! What a beautiful card with a wonderful sentiment. I know what a great cheerleader you are. Even though I'm YOUR upline and am your built in cheerleader, I have experienced YOUR cheering for me many times. You are so wonderful and I love ya!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love the sntiment

Alyson Mayo said...

What an awesome card and a fabulous sentiment. You are a cheerleader for so many and this is definitely a sentiment to frame and be placed in many offices and creative spaces. Yet another amazing piece of art from an equally amazing lady who continues to inspire so many :)

Lynn said...

You are an amazing cheerleader! Love this card, the sentiment (I have it my My "CTMH" Crush book, and love you!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...