Friday, June 12, 2015

Memories with the Mouse

I saw the sketch by Lisa at Sketch-N-Scrap, and I knew just what I wanted to do with it.  The twist is to use Washi tape, and I loved that!!


Do you see all those rectangular phrases?  That is the Carnival Washi Tape, and I love it!  I can't believe how quickly I put this layout together using two sheets of paper, washi, and some embellishments.

Did you notice that my husband just doesn't know what to do with Mickey? I thought that was funny!

I loved taking this break today.  I don't know that I announced it here, but I am an Extravaganza teacher at the Close To My Heart convention in July.  What an honor!  This means that I get to play with a lot of product that is being released to you on September 1st and it's all top secret.  It's fun...so much fun...to create with all of you in mind!!

Anyway, that is what the focus has been in my craft room.  So I don't get to post very often right now, but I promise that things will get back to normal in mid-July!

Thanks for stopping by today and taking a break with me!

Pin It

8 comments:

Lisa in Texas said...

OMG, that washi is to die for!! Amazing job with the sketch! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!

Nancy Ball said...

Great layout.

M said...

Wow!! LOVE your take on the twist!!! Great photo too!! Thanks for joining us at Sketch N Scrap!! :)

Kerry said...

Super fun, bright and detailed layout! Perfect interpretation of the sketch and such GREAT washi! Thanks for sharing your holiday page with us at Sketch N Scrap. xx

Kelly said...

GORGEOUS layout! I thought this sketch was perfect when I picked the twist to use washi tape and you displayed it amazingly well! Super fun washi tape too! Thanks for playing along with us at Sketch N Scrap! :)

Unknown said...

This is just fantastic! Love your take on the Washi Tape Twist. Absolutely adorable!

theoldesaltbox said...

Beautiful layout! Love the tape and paper flower. Thanks for sharing with Sketch-N-Scrap

Golden Goddess Designs said...

very fun memories with a mouse! thanks so much for joining us at Sketch N Scrap this month!

Alicia

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...