Wednesday, June 24, 2015

Happy, Thankful, and Blessed

I am so happy, thankful, and blessed.  I count myself very fortunate to know YOU.  All of my readers, customers, and those who learn from me.  I appreciate every single person that comes to one of my classes or buys one of my kits.  I am constantly working to find good learning environments and to teach you wonderful things in a way that are best for you.

Along with that, I am ever so thankful to be the leader of the Rose Blossoms.  These women mean the world to me, and I could never express how they have enriched my life.  I love checking into my team Facebook group to see what they are sharing.  These women are not just team members, but they are my friends, people I scrap with, and women that I learn from all the time!

All of this combined along with the extreme patience of my husband have helped me achieve a big goal!  I just earned my 5th Close To My Heart incentive trip!


I work full-time as a consultant, and it's absolutely the best job I have ever had!  I would never have imagined that I could get up in the morning, go to a home office, and LOVE every single minute of what I do.  Growing up as a small town girl, I don't even know that I would have dreamed of seeing some of the place I have because of Close To My Heart.  Let me tell you where we've been:

Incentive Trip #1
  • Barcelona, Spain 
  • Malta
  • Naples, Italy
  • Rome, Italy
  • Florence, Italy ( I still have scrapbooking paper from there!)
  • Tuscany, Italy (oh, what a wonderful visit!)
  • Nice, France
Incentive Trip #2
  • St. Croix
  • St. Kitts
  • Dominca (we found fabulous vanilla beans there)
  • Grenada (one of the best beaches we have visited)
  • St, Thomas
Incentive Trip #3
  • Costa Rica Land Tour (this trip was a DREAM )
Incentive Trip #4
  • Hawaiian Land Tour on Oahu
Our Upcoming Incentive Trip #5
  • St. Thomas
  • Tortola, British Virgin Islands
  • Nassau, Bahamas
(These are the Baths in Tortola)


So you see, I have plenty of reasons to feel happy, thankful, and blessed!


Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

VERY happy for you Brenda. You so deserve this for all you do for your customers and your team. Having you as a leader is absolutely amazing. We learn from you all the time and you are an inspiration to all of us with your beautiful artwork and your love of Close To My Heart. Most important to me is that I've met a wonderful friend who has a heart of gold and is so willing to give of herself to help her team. HUGS to you Brenda!

Unknown said...

CONGRATS! You earned every bit of this trip!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...