Monday, June 1, 2015

Rose Blossom Blog Hop - Ice Cream Dream


Welcome to the Rose Blossom blog hop!  Today's the 1st of the month, so we are so excited to share this month's stamp of the month, Ice Cream Dream.  I know when you see what the Rose Blossoms have created, you are going to want this set!

This hop is a great big circle.  You may have come here from the talented Amy's blog, and that means that you are already following the circle.  Should you get lost along the way, come on back here for the full list.

I have fond memories of the ice cream truck.  I grew up in the country, so we didn't have an ice cream truck.  However, my dad worked in a creamery and brought home the BEST drumsticks home!  So I guess you could say that old Ford was our ice cream truck ;)  Now, we raised Shane in the city, so when he heard "that" song, he was off and running for bubble gum or cotton candy ice cream treats.  So I've made you a pink ice cream cone using a Tender Pink shinhan marker.


To color the truck:  Light Blue for the truck, Tender Pink for the door, Leaf Green for the shade and wheels, Pastel Peach for the chrome on the truck, and Mahogany for the cone.  I grabbed my glitz glitter gel from my stash for the cones, and I added texture to the background with the dots embossing folder.  If you don't have any of the shinhan markers, why not give them a try this month with this stamp set?  They are certainly fun to use!!

Now it's time to move on to Lynn's blog.  I've only seen a sneak peek of her project, so I can't wait to go there myself.  In fact, I can't wait to hop through all of these blogs!!


Brenda - YOU ARE HERE!

Pin It

13 comments:

Unknown said...

This is darling!

Unknown said...

Such a darling card Brenda. Love the Dot's embossing folder in the background. Lot's of cute details..your creations are always so fun to see.

Lynn said...

I am loving these colors together. That giant, triple scoop ice cream cones is so cool!

Morgan Vogt said...

I love all those extra touches of pink - the glitter, the dots and the twine; so pretty!

Kim Hill said...

How fun! Love the sparkles on the ice cream too! So many wonderful details. Just makes me smile!

Unknown said...

This color combination is dreamy and the big dotty embossed layer complements this set beautifully! What a beautiful card!

Barbara said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Barbara said...

Love the bright colors! The stacked cone is awesome! Your detail is always perfect!

Kristine Porter said...

Adorable card, Brenda!

Amy Pitts said...

Those are my favorite colors I am loving how that all came together.

Sue from Oregon said...

This is just as cute as can be!!!

Unknown said...

FABULOUS...as always! Love the pink!!!!

Melissa Robinson said...

ADORABLE card! Love all the pink!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...