Wednesday, July 15, 2015

Rose Blossom Blog Hop


Welcome to the Rose Blossom blog hop!  We are so excited to share examples of the Hostess Rewards stamp sets.  This month is really special because when you purchase $25 in current stamp sets, you can buy any one of the Hostess Stamp Sets for just

$5 

This hop is a big circle, and there are only 5 of us in this round.  You may have come here from the very talented Cathy's blogand that means that you are already following the circle.  Should you get lost along the way, come on back here for the full list.

Today I created a card for you using the Well Wishes Hostess stamp set.


I love these colors together - canary and whisper.  They are very trendy and fresh!  I simply stamped the block set four times in two different colors to create a 4 x 4 card.  A couple of banners and a few embellishments, and the card is done!

Now it's time to move on to Lynn's blog.  I've only seen a sneak peek of her project, so I can't wait to go there myself.  In fact, I can't wait to hop through all of the blogs!!



9 comments:

Lynn said...

So elegant. I love these colors together and will have to try this. Thanks for the inspiration.

Kim Hill said...

Beautiful card, Brenda! I love the color combination....elegantly cheerful!

Morgan Vogt said...

What a great idea! I always think of those larger stamps as being a centerpiece, but it works well as a block background. I love this!

Marilyn said...

Beautiful card!! Love the colors

Marg Van Patten said...

Love the quiet, subtle, elegant look you created using the stamp as a background. Perfection!

Unknown said...

Love the two colors together Brenda. Very classy card!

Unknown said...

Brenda, I love this stamp and I love how you glammed up this card. Gray and yellow look so pretty together,

Unknown said...

I love the yellow and gray! Of course it is very elegant!

Barbara said...

Love those two colors together! The details are gorgeous!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...