Thursday, July 16, 2015

Paper Diva and a Week of Convention

It was absolutely so incredibly and marvelously fun at the Close To My Heart Convention!  I thought I'd spend the next week telling you all about my experience there.  

First, I had 10 wonderful Rose Blossoms attend with me.  I was given a meeting space this year, so I really wanted to show my team members how much I appreciated them for traveling to California with me!  This is the gift I made them.


I used the last of my Heartstrings paper to make decorate these burlap canvases.  These beautiful cricut collection cuts are so pretty with the burlap!

We had such a fun team meeting!  After sharing what could be expected for the week, my team exchanged handmade Picture My Life cards for their Crush books.  So much fun!


Come back tomorrow, and I will have some more artwork along with some Rose Blossom team photos!

Pin It

5 comments:

Shelly Nemitz said...

Love seeing all of those Happy Rose Blossoms. Fun!!!

Unknown said...

Beautiful Canvas Brenda. What a wonderful time you all had together. Nothing better than the RB's!

Lynn said...

Even more beautiful in person. Thank you Brenda!

Morgan Vogt said...

My gorgeous Paper Diva canvas is sitting right in front of me at my desk. It's the perfect piece of inspiration. :)

Alyson Mayo said...

How I wish I could have been there to see all this glorious artwork in person! What a talented team! And such a gorgeous canvas created to personalize it for each of them. Just beautiful.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...