Friday, July 17, 2015

Superstar Layout and Convention Week Continues

Yesterday I told you about the start of Convention week with my team, the Rose Blossoms.  But I have more to tell you!!
 
Five of my team members shared artwork in some way at Convention, and I really was so proud of them!  It was phenomenal as a leader to watch them share their passion.  I made them each a layout (based on one I received from Close To My Heart for an achievement).  So I want to share a photo of each of the gals and brag on them a bit.  Be sure to read to the end so that you can see my full team photo!
 
First of up is Lynn.  She was asked to present decorative scrapbooking up on stage during General Session.  WOW!  What an incredible experience for such a talented paper crafter!  So this is the Lynn's photo on the layout.
 
 
The other gals took advantage of such a fun opportunity!  Close To My Heart has a Consultant Creativity Showcase where you can share some artwork and talk with other consultants.  It's a great way to make sure your artwork gets seen!  In fact, that is the very reason that Lynn was asked to present...Close To My Heart liked what they saw at last year's Consultant Creativity Showcase! 
 
So here's some fun photos I took!
 
 
Don't you love that wall décor?
 
 
 
I loved watching Morgan talk with people!
 
 
 
What a fabulous patriotic layout!
 
 
 
Kim was in a mob of people all the time explaining her artwork!
 
 
Now for our team meeting photo with all of the girls.  I should mention that Cathy made all of our blinged out Rose Blossom t-shirts.  So fun and shiny!!
 
 
Come back tomorrow so I can tell you about the very first day of Convention!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...