Thursday, August 6, 2015

Artistry Cricut Collection

It's time for me to tell you all about the brand new Cricut Collection, Artistry!


I am in love with this collection!  The stamp sets are trendy and fun, the refreshed Enchantment paper  packet is A-MAZ-ING, and the 700 images of the Artistry cartridge are...well, let me show you!!







You'll be seeing a lot of artwork from me in this weeks, days, months to come using this cartridge.  What I really love about this cartridge is that it has gone back to the basics with holidays, themes, and seasons.  And how about that fresh font?  I know a lot of you love layered images and you will find it on this cartridge.  

Those of you that love our collections know that this is a must have for every crafter!

Contact me with any questions and watch my blog for upcoming teaching videos using Artistry!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...