Monday, August 3, 2015

Brand New Organizers with FREE Items in August!

I told you that there was a lot to share with you in August!  You've heard about (just click on the title to go back to the specific post):
 

Now if that weren't enough, here's another special for the month of August!!
 

 
And here is what mine look like filled:
 
 
Aren't they wonderful?  I love them both!!  You can either roll them up or you can hang them.  I picked up a couple of Command hooks, and they are perfect on the wall!!
 
Now I can't let you go without sharing a card I made with that beautiful Balloon Wishes stamp set!  Do you know that stamp set will be $17.95 on September 1st?  It's a great deal to get it FREE!!
 
 
I cut this background using the new Cricut Artistry cartridge (I'll be telling you about that tomorrow).  I used a waterbrush and glacier ink to soften the sky area.  The balloon stamp is a large element - 4-1/2" tall by 3" wide.  I love that because it can be a beautiful focal point on the card.  I have paper pieced the balloon using Zoe paper.
 
Let Close To My Heart help you be better organized AND collect your free items, too!!
 

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...