Sunday, August 2, 2015

Brand New Consultant Kit! $49 Special for Returning Consultants!!

Oh, I am so excited!!! There's a brand spankin' new Consultant Kit that is so trendy and so fresh!  I just know you are going to love it!!  You will open up your white Close To My Heart box to a beautiful lagoon box that says "Open Me."
 

This is a wonderfully smart kit and the first thing you will see when you open up the box is a beautiful folder that will tell you what is in the kit and lead you to a video that will welcome you!
 
 
 From there, the box is overflowing with over $445 of product and business helps!!
 
 

Contents of the New Consultant Kit Include:

  • Zoe B&T Duos™ Bulk Pack (BULK369, qty 1)
  • White Daisy Cardstock (1385, qty 1)
  • Whisper Cardstock (X5929, qty 1)
  • Glacier Cardstock (X5770, qty 1)
  • Sorbet Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2164, qty 2)
  • Glacier Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2641, qty 2)
  • Slate Exclusive Inks™ Pad (Z2173, qty 2)
  • Aqua Shimmer Trim (Z3086, qty 2)
  • Grey Enamel Gems (Z3089, qty 2)
  • My Acrylix® So Many Smiles (C1619, qty 2)
  • My Acrylix® In Review (C1622, qty 2)
  • My Acrylix® My Story (B1482, qty 2)
  • White Cards & Envelopes Value Pack (X254, qty 1)
  • Medium Organizer (Z4139, qty 1)
  • 2" × 6½" My Acrylix® Block (Y1010, qty 2)
  • 3" × 3" My Acrylix® Block (Y1006, qty 2)
  • Non-stick Micro-tip Scissors (Z1836, qty 2)
  • My Acrylix® Stamp Scrubber (Z1782, qty 2)
  • My Acrylix® Spritz Cleaner (1778, qty 1)
  • Bonding Memories™ Glue (1512, qty 2)
  • 3-D Foam Tape (Z1151, qty 1)
  • Round Sponge (Z697, qty 1)
  • Customer Order Forms (W101, qty 1, 25 per pack)
  • Annual Inspirations (WC1161, qty 10)
  • Holiday Expressions (WCS1161, qty 10)
  • Cardstock Color Sampler (W1136, qty 1)
  • Paper Fundamentals Sampler (W1137, qty 1)
  • Annual Inspirations B&T Duos™ Sampler (W1138, qty 1)
  • My Acrylix® Petite Perks™ Tribal Circles (W2032, qty 3)
  • Idea Book Postcard (W1129, qty 1)
  • Desk Pad (W1140, qty 1)
  This fabulous Consultant Kit is workshop ready so that you can invite a few friends over to create a project.  Having seen the new Annual Inspirations and  Holiday Expressions, I know you and your friends are going to fall in love with the papers, stamps, new colors, and paper crafting supplies!
 
 
Are you a former Consultant? When you re-sign up to be a Close To My Heart Consultant during August using the same email address from your previous Consultant account, you have the opportunity to pick from either a “business building essentials” version of the New Consultant Kit for $49 USD / $58 CAD or a regular New Consultant Kit for $129 USD / $149 CAD. Simply click “Let’s Get Started” using the link above, and log in to your Close To My Heart account using that same email to qualify!
 
Personal Note from Brenda
 
I am so certain that you will love being a Close To My Heart consultant!  Close To My Heart has enriched my life in ways that I could never explain.  I am a relatively shy and introverted person by nature.  Close To My Heart has helped me conquer that in many ways. 
 
I love my team - seriously, every single one of them is so special to me.  They help each other grow and they love each other.  That is amazing to me because many of them have never met face to face.  When we have Secret Sister opportunities, they create with such love and care for their recipient.  I love their giving hearts.
 
During the month, I will come back with a lot more reasons to be a Close To My Heart consultant.  Please don't hesitate to ask me anything!  I would love to answer your questions!!
 
You are welcome at Close To My Heart!
 


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...