Monday, August 10, 2015

Getting to Know Zoe

I've been working with Zoe quite a bit, but today I really wanted to work with the patterns.  The colors in this paper packet are so subtle, and I love the way they combine to create a project. 


I've used 5 of the 6 patterns for this card.  The sentiment is from one of the stamp sets that are exclusive to the Artistry collection.  I used Artistry to cut the coffee cup, too.  I was so excited to see a coffee house coffee cup on this cartridge!

The embellishments I used are coral shimmer trim and enamel green and glitter triangles.

All of the items I used are available now!  Just click the links below to place your order.  Thank you for stopping in today and getting to know Zoe!


Zoe








Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...