Wednesday, August 12, 2015

Zoe in Studio J

Have you worked in the Studio J Express Collections?  Other than Picture My Life pocket scrapbooking, I can't imagine a faster, simpler, and easier way to scrapbook!  Let me show you a layout I did at the end of last month.

All I had to do was upload my photos into Studio J and then drag them where I wanted them.  I'll show you a screen shot of what this layout looks like before photos:

It is so easy to add a journaling box or change an existing one to a photo well.  There is a toolbar on the left sidebar in Studio J, and all of that is done with the click of a button.

The only other thing I made is tags for my photos, and I did that by selecting the yellow banner on the top and pasting it where I wanted it.  I added title boxes over them to type my words.

Really, it is so simple!  I am not a computer girl, and I am able to do these layouts while I am sitting outside or when I am in my family room.  I LOVE the Express Collections because they simply are drag and drop.  Over the next few days, I am going to show you a few other pages I've done. When we are busy in the summer, this is a great way to catch up!!

Why not go in and give it a try?  All you need to do is create an account, and you can play all you want.  You never pay anything until you place an order at the end!  A 2-page layout is just $6.95 (yes, you heard me right!), and you can order anywhere from 4 - 50 layouts for the low shipping price of $5.95.  Let me know if you have any questions!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Looks like fun! When I went to Hawaii to visit my brother and wife that were stationed there, we stopped along the way bought fresh prawn from a shrimp farm and my sister in law made Shrimp Scampi. Oh My Goodness! Great layout in Studio J!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...