Friday, September 4, 2015

A Layout with Brand New Colors!

I am super excited to tell you about the brand new colors in the Enchantment palette.  These colors are so rich and combine so well together that it is a true pleasure to work with them!


Saffron seems to be my favorite color right now, but that could change any minute!  Saffron is very close to my kitchen color, and I find it so peaceful in there.  Maybe that's why I like it!

You can also purchase these in a Fundamentals package, and you are going to LOVE the subtle prints.  It makes them so easy to work with!

Now I want to share a layout I made using the Fundamentals and every single one of the seven new colors.


Isn't this colorful and fun?  Considering that our Convention them was the movie Up, this paper was more than perfect for some of my favorite stage photos.

Now I want to share the best part about the new Fundamentals.  They come with their own matching embellishments!!  How fast, simple, and easy!!


There are four stickers sheets that match each assortment as well accessory packages that include clips, wooden elements, bows, and glitter stickers.  WOW, wow, WOW!  This is a crazy good idea to help you make easy layouts or projects with the Paper Fundamentals!!  This is a new product that I love, and I know you will, too!!



Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Ohhhh...you had me at Enchantment! These layouts are just adorable Brenda and the colors are so vibrant. These papers are just perfect for your Convention photos. Once again you hit a home run!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...