Saturday, September 5, 2015

Sangria Wall Decor

I felt so honored to be asked to teach at our Convention Extravaganza, but even more, I am humbled when asked to share one of my pieces of artwork for our Operation Smile auction.  This year I created a shadowbox frame using Sangria.


This paper is beautiful.  The gradient and chevron patterns mixed with the flowers and complements make this a very elegant piece or your home.  I used a combination of Sangria paper, Sangria complements, and the Sangria assortment.

Just for fun, I thought I'd share the photo of Monica Wihongi, our Chief Communications Officer, holding it up for auction.  She was dressed perfectly for it, don't you think?


I am overjoyed that this piece sold at a high enough bid to pay for one cleft palate surgery!  Are you familiar with Operation Smile?  I invite you to visit their website to learn all about the way they heal children's smiles all over the world!

Close To My Heart offers three ways for you to help Operation Smile, too!
  • Round-Up:  You can round up your order any time to contribute to Operation Smile.
  • Animal Greetings Stamp Set:  $7.00 of the purchase this ADORABLE set will be donated to Operation Smile.
  • Operation Smile T-Shirt:  $10.00 of the purchase of this t-shirt will be donated to Operation Smile.




Pin It

3 comments:

Unknown said...

This shadow box is beautiful. I love the attention to the cluster detail! You did a fabulous job with your roses!!! And I'm certain, the owner of that frame is very honored that you are the one who created it!

Lynn said...

Such a beautiful creation made from the heart! I love this pic and how Monica's dress coordinates with your sweet project. What a moment!

Rachele Funk said...

It's just beautiful! Thanks for sharing and donating!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...