Sunday, September 6, 2015

Basic Watercolor Class

Basic Watercolor Class - $25
Monday, September 21st or Tuesday, September 22nd at 6:30 pm

Class Includes:
Watercolor Paints (set of 36 colors)
Paintbrushes (set of 5)
Everything you need to make these three cards

I want to focus on very basic techniques that you can integrate into all of your paper crafting projects.
You will also be working with four new colors - Sapphire, Pomegranate, Peacock, and Saffron.
This class will be held at my home, and I am only taking four people per class so that I can give the individual attention necessary for everyone to learn!


I've chosen to create these cards using the September Stamp of the Month and the National Stamping Month special, Hello Life!



(Because of the hands-on teaching element of this class, this is not being offered long distance.)

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...