Tuesday, September 22, 2015

Birthday Boy, Recipes, and a Card Buffet

Today I want to show you how easy it is to copy a card from the Idea Book.  Did you know that there are recipes for each piece of artwork right on my website?


There is a super cute boy's card on page 28 using the Loads of Fun stamp set.  Using the recipe, I was able to put this card together easily!


The recipe tells me the which How-To book it is in and what the pattern is called.  I also learn the inks, paper, stamps, and embellishments.  If there are Cricut cuts, it will also tell you the cartridge and sizes!  So, YES, that means you can create the beautiful wreath on the cover of the Annual Inspirations Book, too!  This is one of the cards we will make on at my card buffet on Sunday.

CARD BUFFET

If you are local, come on over to my Card Buffet on Sunday, September 27th.  It will be at the Andover Senior Center (1685 Crosstown Blvd NW, Andover).
3:00 pm - 6:00 pm

Make as many cards as you'd like for just $1.50 each!  Are you wondering what my Card Buffets are like?  Head over to my Youtube channel for a video!
Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...