Monday, September 21, 2015

Hello Life! and Watercolors

I am teaching Beginner Watercolor classes this week, and I am sharing the most basic of techniques.  My students will be able to practice first and then put that practice to use on three cards.

Thick random colored brushtrokes is one of my favorite basic techniques.  The card I am showing you will be taught, and then I've brought the same idea to a scrapbook page!


If you are local, I still have one spot left in my Tuesday night class!  You can see the information for my class HERE.

Due to overwhelming response, I will be teaching this class via video as well.  However, that class won't be ready until next week.  The cost and materials will be the same, and there will be an additional $6 added for shipping.  Thank you for loving my classes!!

Pin It

2 comments:

Christine Woodward said...

These are just beautiful, think you should do a class via video for us Aussies. Please :)

Casandra Bennett said...

That layout is so pretty. What a sweet little princess.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...