Friday, October 30, 2015

Sangria Display Tray Kit - SOLD OUT!!

UPDATE ON 11/3/2015 - SOLD OUT!!

I made this hinged display tray for my class at Convention.  I have had SEVERAL requests to make this into a kit.  So due to popular demand, here it is!

As I have mentioned before, Sangria is gorgeous paper!  This is going to make a lovely piece of home decor for you, and it will hold your family photos perfectly!


The cost of the kit with shipping is $35.  Let me give you the details of what is included in this class:
  • Hinged Display Tray (each side is 5" x 7")
  • Pre-Cut Sangria Paper
  • Pre-Cut Flower Die-Cuts (you will need to roll them, and I suggest you use Liquid Glass or a hot glue gun)
  • Pre-Cut Vine and "Give Thanks" Die-Cuts
  • 1/2 Package of Sangria Complements (you will receive all the kraft and vellum pieces)
  • Full Package of Sangria Assortment (hard embellishment flowers)
  • Necessary Fern Extra Thick Twine and Purple Hearts
  • Video Tutorial for Project  (to make rolling those flowers easier!)
  Now here's the important part:
  • The display tray and Sangria assortment will come to you directly from Close To My Heart.
  • The paper, die-cuts, Sangria complements, twine, hearts and tutorial will come from me.

SOLD OUT!! 

Thanks for stopping in today, and I hope that you have a great weekend!!

If you would like to read the prayer that put in place of one photo, you will find it HERE.
Pin It

1 comment:

Alyson Mayo said...

Brenda, this project is absolutely stunning! I can certainly see why you have had so many requests to turn it into a kit. I expect that it will sell out very quickly. The photos you chose for this fit perfectly and I would love the be able to read the written component that you included. Congratulations on yet another masterpiece! It is gorgeous.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...