Wednesday, November 4, 2015

Simply Fundamentals - Memories

I told you about the November earlier in the week.  You can see that post HERE.  

I LOVE the Paper Fundamentals!!  They make such colorful layouts!!


I made this layout for my sister and included some of my favorite pictures that she shared from her 30th anniversary.  Such a great story - their kids got together and gave them 30 gifts!  I left journaling lines for her so that she can tell that story.

Now if you place an order for this amazing bundle, I will be giving you an extra paper packet FREE!  You get to choose what you'd like, and I will get it shipped to you right away!!!  This increases your savings for this bundle to $34.90!!
(The free paper packet is only available through me.)

Thanks for stopping in today!!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...