Tuesday, November 3, 2015

Brand New Close To My Heart Planner!


I can't tell you how excited I am about the brand new Close To My Heart planner!!

While the rest of the world is using digital means to track their calendar, I used good old-fashioned paper and a good pen (the pen is essential with a pretty planner!).Every little note, every little thought, everything goes in my planner.

Did you look at the yumminess in that photo?  I can't wait to get my hands on one!
**The planners will be available later in November.**

Let me tell you a little about this system:

It all starts with a beautiful black 3-ring binder album called the Everyday Life album.  The planner pages packet comes with 154 planner pages, 12 monthly tabbed dividers, a pocket folder page, that pretty page finder you see in the photo and four sheets of stickers!

To make things even easier, you can also select a roller stamp for your label stickers!

Why call it Everyday Life?

Because this can hold so much more than calendar pages!!  Another matching packet is a set of 60 beautiful double-sided for journaling, note-taking, doodling - anything you wish!  I will love using these for artwork notes!

The Everyday Life washi tape will help you attach memorabilia quickly and easily!

And if that wasn't enough, Memory Protectors can be purchased as well.  I love that!!  I can store pictures right there in my planner!! Or I can grab a Picture My Life card for a pocket.  What an awesome way for any busy person to keep track of the good things in life.  Everyday life.

Watch my page for updates on when the planner will be available.  You'll be the first to know!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...