Sunday, January 3, 2016

Snowflake Winter Card Kit - Back by Popular Demand! SOLD OUT

I have never had to re-start kits sales, but today I am re-releasing the snowflake card kit due to popular demand!!

THANK YOU SO MUCH!!   It makes me happy that you enjoy my kits so much!!


The glacier houndstooth sheet in the Zoe paper packet is perfect for winter cards and snowflakes!  These cards are also be stamped on the inside with a strip of houndstooth paper and silver shimmer trim.  Let me show you an example of one:


For this card set, I have used an amazing all-occasion set called Sending Love:


When you purchase this kit, you can purchase it with or without the stamp set.
$13.00 shipped without stamp
$24.00 shipped with stamp

Even if you purchase the stamp set, your kit will come stamped!  I just know you are going to love this one for later use!
  • Pre-cut and pre-stamped paper 
  • Die-cut snowflakes from the Artistry cartridge
  • 5 cards and envelopes
  • 4 feet of silver shimmer trim
  • Full package of clear sparkle
  • Photo directions
  • Sending Love stamp set, optional
I will mail the kits starting January 18th (maybe sooner depending on how quickly I get my order).  I think you will LOVE these snowflake cards!

Pin It

1 comment:

NJ Stamping Queen said...

What a lovely stamped card set! Thanks for inspiring me to create today!
:) Marie

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...