Monday, January 11, 2016

Cards from Seasonal Expressions - and How You Can Get Them Free!

Oh my goodness!  You must have thought I fell off the face of the earth!!  I really didn't, and I haven't been lost - just very busy working and creating!!

I'll tell you that one thing keeping me busy is an upcoming event.  I was asked to teach a class on influential leadership this coming weekend at the Close To My Heart Team Builder's event.

This. Is. A. HUGE. Honor.

I've been busy taking some classes at Creative Live, reading a lot, practicing, and refining what I am going to be sharing.  Not only do I want to make certain that people learn from me, but I want to make sure that I celebrate my team well as I share stories about them within this talk.

But for now, I want to share artwork with you!  I taught all three of these cards at my Open House, and anyone that places a $25 or more order this month will receive these cards FREE!  There's a lot of technique in these cards, and I know you will love having them in your collection!  
(I will share the supply list at the end of the post.)

Card #1 Techniques:  second generation stamping, watercoloring, stamping on Cricut cuts, embellishing


Card #2 Techniques:  stamping on Thin Cut dies, coloring and blending with Shinhan markers, washi tape use, Paper Fundamentals, and doodling


Card #3 Techniques:  two-step stamping, elegance with ease, and using the Stamp of the Month


Everything used to make the cards can be found on my website. Here is the shopping list, and as you look through the list, I think you are going to see that January is a great time to place an order!

Card #1:

1385
White Daisy Cardstock
X5932
Cashmere Cardstock
Z2175
Cashmere Ink
Z2164
Sorbet Ink
D1683
Woodland Romance Stamp Set
Z3105
Gold Paper Fundamentals Assortment
Z3167
Cricut Artistry Collection
Z3132
Watercolor Paints
Z3188
Watercolor Paintbrush Set
X254
White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
Card #2

1385
White Daisy Cardstock
Z3127
Whimsy Paper Fundamentals
Z899
Memento Ink Pad
Z2459
Pastel Green Marker
Z2454
Leaf Green Marker
Z2462
Peony Purple Marker
Z2640
Thistle Ink Pad
Z1979
Journaling Pen
C1638
Spring Critters Stamp Set
Z3207
Spring Critters Thin Cuts
Z3198
Limeade Washi Tape
Z3124
Purple Hearts
Z3040
Thistle Twine
X254
White Daisy Cards & Envelopes
Card #3

1385
White Daisy Cardstock
X5927
Ruby Cardstock
Z899
Memento Ink Pad
Z2644
Pixie Ink Pad
Z2170
Ruby Ink Pad
X7201b
La Vie En Rose Paper
S1601
Beloved Bouquet Stamp of the Month
Z3171
Cricut Art Philosophy Collection
Z1809
Black Shimmer Trim



Thanks so much for stopping by today!  I appreciate you!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Morgan Vogt said...

Gorgeous cards! And what a great thank you gift. :)

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...