Sunday, December 6, 2015

Quick and Easy Christmas Card

Right about now, it's getting be crunch time for all of us that like to make our Christmas cards.  I want to offer you a quick and easy way to finish up your cards!

This is the Cut Above Boughs and Berries card kit.  First, I will show a card exactly as the kit shows.  All the pieces are pre-cut and everything is included in the kit.  You just add your favorite Christmas stamp or you can choose to order the M-Sized Christmas Joy stamp as shown for just $2.95.


Although I love all the boughs and berries, this card was a little busy for me.  
Here are the changes I made:


I flipped the card to a landscape view.  I cut the white daisy cardstock at 2-3/4" x 4", and I stamped it with a sentiment from Holly Jolly Christmas.  That stamp set has some great sentiments for the inside of your card.  I layered that piece with pear cardstock cut at 3" x 4-1/4".  So easy, but a completely different look!

Thanks for stopping in today!  I hope that your Christmas is starting out merry and bright!

Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...