Wednesday, February 17, 2016

Bloom

To say that I have spring fever is an understatement.

I need to hear the birds sing.
I want to have the windows open.
I'd love to sit out on my deck to drink my coffee in the morning.

And you know, for Minnesota, it really hasn't been a bad winter.  But it's that time where I start thinking about budding trees, what plants I will buy this year, and how very peaceful it is in our backyard.  

However, it can always be spring in my craft room!  I pulled out a 6" x 6" pallet I bought at Crafts Direct, and I went to Cricut Design Space.  They always have a fun "make it now" project, and that's just what I did!


All I had to do was choose colors, load the paper, and this project was cut for me.  So easy and fun!! I welded the word "bloom" together and decided on that for the center sentiment.  I added some gems, a couple of metal and fabric embellishments, and then used some lace around the outside of the pallet.  It's the perfect piece to set next to my hibiscus that I am wintering over in my living room.

On a side note, I really hope you display all the beautiful pieces of home decor that you make.  If I took you on a tour of my house, you would see all the handmade item that are in all the rooms.  It's a cozy feeling to know that so many things that I made with love decorate our spaces.

Thanks so much for stopping in today.  You really brighten my day!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

Unbelievably gorgeous!!!!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...