Friday, February 19, 2016

Happy Notes

A group of my customers will be creating this box tomorrow afternoon at their Gathering.



This is a journaling card box filled with 6 cards using Georgie paper.  Such bright and cheery colors, don't you think?  Here's a little of the balloon detail.


This balloon is stamped three times and then pieced together for different colored layers.  I finished it off by embellishing with Bitty Sparkles.

I used the Balloon Wishes stamp set, and as you will see it has 6 sentiments.  The cards are all the same layout, but I've use one of each of those sentiments to make a box of all-occasion cards.



Thanks so much for stopping in today.  I appreciate your visits!! 


Pin It

2 comments:

Unknown said...

Love your balloon stamped three times and pieced together. This is a great idea for a class night or gathering. Beautiful work Brenda!!

Unknown said...

LUCKY gathering attendees! Beautiful work!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...