Monday, February 1, 2016

Rose Blossom Blog Hop - February Stamp of the Month


It's time for the Rose Blossom Blog Hop showcasing the February Stamp of the Month, Balloon Animals!  I hope that you look forward to this as much as I do.  During our two hops each month, I am constantly amazed by the talent on my team.  They truly do bring you their very best!

Now this hop is a circle so you can just keep going around.  Should you get lost along the way, come back here, and there is a list of blogs at the very bottom of this post.

I've gotten a scrapbook page to show you today of my cute little great-nephew.  He happens to be my Dad's namesake, and he has a smile as happy as my dad always did!


Well, isn't he cute as can be?!

Before building this page, I splattered it with yellow and blue watercolors.  That adds such a nice touch to a page!  (If you'd like to learn more about watercolors, visit THIS LINK to watch an excellent Close To My Heart video.)
The yellow striped paper is from the Penelope paper packet.  I added a few pieces from the Adventure Fundamentals sticker,  Glacier Fundamentals assortment, and some Carnival washi tape.

It's time to go visit Marg now!  I know she has amazing things for you in the Tater Patch!

Here is the Stamp of the Month.  It's always just $5.00 with a $50.00 purchase!!



Blogs:

Pin It

10 comments:

Unknown said...

Such a happy baby! This layout is equally happy! Such a wonderful way to showcase this fun set!

Kim Hill said...

What a fun layout! It's a perfect showcase for the cute little toothy grin! :D

Unknown said...

What a little doll....you've done such a cute layout using the Balloon Animals. This set really grows on a gal quickly...just love it. The splats of watercolor really add a lot & the way your Monkey is hanging around is adorable. Darling Brenda.

Kristine Porter said...

Oh my goodness! This is too precious! Love that stripe-y paper and your placement of those balloon animals is perfect! And that great nephew is adorable!!

Shelly Nemitz said...

Such an amazing page! Everything is placed just so but my very favorite part is the picture. You really made the picture the star! What a cutie.

Unknown said...

EXTRA super duper cute!!!

Unknown said...

What a cutie pie! I love the background, I definitely want a demo of how to splatter with the watercolors.

Morgan Vogt said...

This layout is just too adorable! I love all the details but my favorite is actually the little monkey hanging over that adorable photo. :)

Karen Day said...

Such a sweet layout, Brenda!

Lynn said...

Eeek! So adorable! Love the monkey tail wrapped around the photo corner. This photo is so stinkin' cute and so is your layout.

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...