Tuesday, February 2, 2016

Share the Love and Help the Life of a Child

Operation Smile is an amazing non-profit organization that puts smiles back on the faces of children with cleft palate, cleft lip, and other facial deformities.  During the month of February, Close To My Heart is focusing their efforts on Operation Smile by offering a special stamp set called Share the Love.  For every stamp set sold, Close To My Heart is donating $7 to Operation Smile!


Look at how adorable this stamp set is!  I've put together a simple, but oh-so-fun, card, and when you purchase this set in February, you will receive this card as your thank you from me!


Thanks for stopping in today!  I always appreciate your visits!!

Pin It

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I love this card. I am so glad you used that cute phone booth card!

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...