Wednesday, March 9, 2016

Friends Make Everything So Much Better

I love the stamp set I am showing you today.  The flowers are so fun and easy to color.


I've used three Shinhan markers to color the flower - Leaf Green, Golden Yellow, and Peony Purple.  I used the blender to remove a little color from the petals.  When you are coloring with alcohol markers, be sure to stamp your image with Memento ink so that the colors don't run.  A little purple shimmer trim and purple glitter hearts, and this card was done.  It's a pretty little card and sure to make someone happy!

I've been waiting for a set that has a sister sentiment, and that is also in this set called Friend in Me.
This is a keeper for me, and it was such a great price at $13,.95!


Buy any two stamps sets and get one of equal or lesser value FREE!!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...