Friday, March 11, 2016

My Crush Two 2-Page Layout Kit - $15 Shipped

Have you looked through the Clearance section on my website?  There are some awesome things for amazing prices, and I took advantage of some of those things to make kits for you.

I've had this pattern from Close To My Heart in my files for a couple of years for a unique use of the retired My Crush for Her book.  I took some liberties with the pattern and made two 2-page layouts.

The My Crush for Her book contains four clear 4" x 6" protectors, so I made those into flip flaps on the 5" x 7" of each of the layouts.  You are going to be able to scrapbook a lot of photos on these four pages!  By the time you are done taking the book apart and building the layouts, you will have use all but a cover and 2 pages left which you can easily use for cards.



 This kit contains the My Crush for Her book (originally $10.95), the pre-cut cardstock, stamping, and embellishments you need to finish the pages.  I will enclose instructions on removing the pages and cutting them for the spots you need.

I have only TEN kits available, so hurry and order yours today!  The $15.00 cost includes shipping!


Pin It

No comments:

New Book, New Look!

Sometimes it just that time to make a change.  I've had this blog you are visiting for 12 years!  Wow, that's a lot of post and a lo...